GENERAL CONSTRUCTIVE FEATURES
- Cast-iron construction for inlet/ outletmodules and working sections.
- Spool construction in steel, hardened and nickel plated.
- Interchangeability of all the spools.
GENERAL FUNCTIONAL FEATURES
- From 1 to 10 mechanical sections (consider 8 as standard for technical data references).
- Parallel, tandem and series circuit available.
- Load check valve protection on each section.
- Auxiliary valve either on port A or B or on both.
- Power beyond (HPCO) configuration.
- Several types of spool: double and single acting, motor spool, float position, regenerative position, etc.
- Several spool control and spool positioning devices.
- Emergency unloading valve.
Cast-iron construction composed of 1-8 mechanical section.
Inlet with built-in pressure compensated priority flow control valve.
On-off electric control with manual ov..